Tuesday 6 September 2016

Beginnings



For as long as I can remember I have always been interested and obsessed with food in some form.

Most of what I have learned about food has come from reading food magazines and cookery books as well as cookery programmes on television.

My mum is the person who has taught me most about cooking, particularly baking, and I fondly remember helping my mum to make cakes for relatives weddings, Christmas, and just general treats. Lately though I have become a lot more interested in cooking healthy nutritious meals and not just sweet treats, and I'm slowly building my repetoire and developing my cooking instincts with the help of my dad who is an avid cook and Master Chef fan.

This blog is going to be a chronicle of my foodie adventures, a mixture of what I create at home, food I discover in Edinburgh and beyond, as well as what inspires and excites me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);